How to Have A Recycle Parade with Recycled Materials
Have a Recycle Parade for
Earthday, America Recycles Day, or Any Other Day!
How to Have a Recycle Parade !
Celebrate Recycles Day or Earthday with a recycle parade in your school. Invite other classrooms and parents to school to join in or watch your parade, too!
During the parade you can also teach the rest of your school about recycling!
Make and carry signs such as "Recycle Cans" , "Recycle Bottles" and "Recycle Paper" (etc)
Handout Planetpals educational materials and class helpers available on Planetpals.com such as the decoder puzzle, recycle chart, recycle lesson
, recycle sign
- March to Planetpals Music!
- Costume ideas include:
- Make a PLANETAL Costume--be on of the PALS (below)-- such as Earthman, Litterbug, Crush....choose one of your favorites!
- Be a recycle sign by drawing the recycle symbol on two large cards attached with string and worn over the shoulder
- Cover a trash bag with with plastic bottles and or cans glued to it, cut a hole to go over your head-carry a sign that says "Recycle me", "Recycle Plastic" or "Recycle Cans" You can also wear a headband with bottle caps glued to it.
- Cover a box with Newspaper, cut a hole to go over your head, and 2 holes on the side for your arms-carry a sign that says "Recycle me" or "Recycle Paper". You can also wear a headband with small pieces of paper glued to it.
- Cover a trash bag with small boxes, toilet paper and paper towel rolls, cut a hole to go over your head-carry a sign that says "Recycle me" or "Recycle Paper"
- Use your imagination!