Let's work together to protect the world we see
A tiny bit of effort can save a lot of energy
It's easy to do, each and every day
By conserving energy at work or at play
Be careful not to waste; conserve what you use
It's easy if you remember:
To think before you do!
There are many ways to save energy:
- Energy Saving Tips:
- Always turn off the lights when not in use
- Use natural daylight as much as possible
- Make sure all doors are closed tightly
- Don't leave doors open longer than it takes to get in or out
- Use the automatic setting on your thermostat
- Use alternative sources of heat some of the time
- Wear warm clothes and you can keep the thermostat lower
- Don't open the refrigerator door more than you need to
- Read books instead of watching TV or playing electronic games
- Don't leave computers, televisions or other appliances on when not in use
- Don't put furniture or large objects such as toys in front of radiators
- Cover the bottom of doors where air comes in with a rug or door guard
- Can you think of any more?
Lots more earth saving ideas.